This isn't the first time these kind of preferences have emerged presenting something of a conundrum when eating out. Do you pay for the inexpensive kid's cheese sandwich that she doesn't eat or do you pay for the overpriced salmon that she'll gobble down?
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Eating my dinner
Tonight, Sophie´s grandpa came to visit. At dinner, I ordered the salmon and a grilled cheese sandwich for Sophie. She didn't care much for her sandwich, but she loved my salmon. She ate about three-fourths of it. Since she doesn't ever eat much, I was happy to see her eat; however, I kinda wanted that salmon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Definitely splurge for whatever she'll eat! Of course, it could be that since it was on your plate, it was ever the more tempting! Might not be as yummy if she had her own in front of her.
Did you try putting the sandwich on your plate, and the salmon on hers? that is at the start of the meal? If she goes sraight for the salmon, you can bet on having to save for 2 of those dishes for the next outing!
Post a Comment