Wednesday, January 16, 2013
let's play day spa
The other night Sophie played day spa with me. I don't even think she knows what a day spa is or what you would do at a day spa. Or if she does, I don't know who she learned it from. Regardless, this is totally something she likes. Without any direction, she first gave me a pretend pedicure and massaged my feet while I sat on the toilet seat. Then she gave me a neck massage and then washed my hair. I let her wash my hair in the bath tub and I think she loved that. She even had the small-talk down from getting her own hair washed at the salon. Then she tried to pay me. I had to explain to her that I was supposed to pay her. I gave her a twenty and she sent me on my way and reminded me to come again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment