Last night at 1.30 am, Sophie woke up crying and complaining about an ear ache. She woke up again at 3.30 or so, crying again. We all had a long night. I half wonder if this was caused by my strep throat last week. By some stroke of luck, our pediatrist is open on a Sunday. This girl is a mess so I'm hoping the doc has some stuff that can fix her up lickety split.
Update: that was no sore throat, that was full-blown strep. Stupid strep. The only bright side is that within 15 minutes of taking antibiotics and Motrin, she was much like her old self, laughing and chatting. It was really unbelievable to watch. For the rest of the day, she's been completely normal and playful. Unfortunately, she's confined to the house for the next 24 hrs so no school for her tomorrow.
Dr. warned Mike he was next. I fear that's going to be here by tonight/tomorrow--he just fell asleep, not good sign. Frankly, if he's going to get it, it would be better sooner than later. At least we have the heads up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment