Give me a binkie, I want a binkie. NO! Nooooooo! Don't give me a binkie, I wanna get my OWN binkie. Nooo! NOT on the left, on the RIGHT--I wanna pick it up from the RIGHT!!! No! NO NO NO! Why are you doing this? I don't want the binkie at all now! You've ruined it! Why do you hate me? I want a blueberry! I want more milk! DON'T TAKE MY MILK CUP! That's my milk cup! Why would you take my milk cup look what you've done you've made me throw myself on the ground and now i'm on the ground WHY????????? WHY won't you give me a blueberry? I just want a blueberry. NO!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T give me the blueberry, I wanna get the blueberry myself. I wanna put my hand in the bag. UGH! Ucky! My hand is gucky! Why did you let me get my hand gucky? Now you've made me throw myself on the-- DON'T PICK ME UP! Why would you pick me up? Why would you even think of doing such a--now I'm on the floor again, you let me get on the floor again WHY? Why--YOU'RE LAUGHING AT ME!!!!! I see your smile. DON'T SMILE!!!! You make me roll around on the floor and i'm gonna get ucky and it's all your fault i just wanna BINKIE BINKIE! Gimme BINKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!don't you don't you even dare you're PICKING ME UP!! THIS IS EGREGIOUS! AAAAAAAAARGH!!!!! WHY DO YOU HATE ME WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TOO ME WHAT DO YOU--
Oh look, a bubbly bath.
How lovely. Yes please, ha ha ha ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment