Thursday, June 24, 2010

Potty trained!

I'm writing this entry knowing only too well that I will have to write another admitting that I called it a bit too early. Regardless, I'm going to go ahead and say it, Sophie's potty trained. All done with diapers, at least during the days. Today we went all day in the same shorts we started out with. I don't even think they put on diapers during her nap at school--although I'll have to ask about that. I can't really take much credit for this, peer pressure and some willing teachers did/do most of the heavy lifting. Although, I should be given a little credit because I did suspect if we put her back into school but in the older room, this is what would happen.
hurrah, hurrah, hurrah.

1 comment:

mike said...

Sweetie, she handed me a *turd* the other day. And peed all over you and the couch the next day, lest we forget...