At once, that shows some higher brain function, but I feel slightly offended that she might just think I would fall for that.
Monday, November 8, 2010
don't play me quite yet
Tonight we mixed things up a bit, I gave her a bath and her father read to her. After the bath, when we were brushing her teeth, she wanted to suck out the toothpaste from the tube (I think it tastes like fake bubblegum), which I nixed. She told me that daddy let her do it. Oh, really??? That's odd because that's not really like him to let his daughter suck toothpaste straight out of the tube. So to play along, I say, I'm going to ask Daddy. "Nope," comes back the reply. Good try, Sly Boots, but you need to do that when Daddy isn't sitting in the next room overhearing our conversation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment