Saturday, January 29, 2011

Enough with the diapers already.

Dear Sophie,
You are almost three years old. More importantly, you no longer wet the bed at nights. Repeatedly I've told you that you can stop wearing diapers to bed, but you insist. Why do you like them so much? This totally confounds me. I figured this would be a baby "thing" and that you would proudly declare that you no longer need them. If this continues a week or so longer, I'm afraid I'm going to have to hide them all. I don't know how much longer I can in good ecological conscience continue to put you in diapers for no other reason than they keep you bum warm--at least that's what you told me once when I asked. The answer would have been valid if it weren't for the fact that our heat is paid for so our house stays quite warm. So Sophie, if you are reading this blog, just know, your diaper days are numbered.

No comments: