After our nap we went to the mall to go play in their indoor play area. To get there, we need to drive past her pediatrician's office. As we drove by Sophie said, "No, not this, not this. All done!" I promised her we weren't going to the dr's. She never quite believed me until we had long passed it.
She's developing a real sense of the layout of the town. The other day, from more than three blocks away, she got excited when she realized we were heading in the direction of the children's museum. Luckily, we were headed there. Yesterday, she recognized the museum even when we came from a different direction. We weren't going to the museum, but instead to have lunch. She was pointing behind her as we were driving away from museum saying, "This, this!!"
Unfortunately, the museum is on a major road so it sometimes makes for difficult driving when we have to drive past but can't stop. I feel horrible. But I love when we are going there and she starts clapping excitedly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment