She is the most talented pooper I have ever seen or heard of. In fact, when I google "potty trained 5 month old", nothing resembling Sophie's skills comes up.
So here is the story. At first, I thought this was a coincidence when I took off her diaper and she pooed one morning. But then, she did it again, and again. I mean, every morning when I would take off her am diaper, she would let out a long, languorous poooo. So we have been doing this for at least 8 days now, and she has only missed one day.
The beauty of this is that I now just put down the new diaper and some toilet paper and let her do her dealio on the TP then chuck it in the toilet. No dirty diaper to clean, no dirty diapers sitting in the diaper pail, and no girl having to sit in a dirty diaper.
Talented daughter, brilliant mother, I'd say, all modesty aside.
No comments:
Post a Comment