It's even more pathetic now that she can vocalize:
"Daddy I'm sad."
"Why are you sad?"
"I'm sick!" (followed by a hacking cough)
-----
"Daddy?"
"Yes?"
"Why I am sick?"
"I don't know goose."
-----
It's a particularly tenacious, though low-level bug.
She's at about 85%, I'd say, fluctuating between 75% and 95%, with a nasty cough and just enough of a fever to keep her home from school tomorrow. (She had a week of Spring Break to be sick and she waits until just before school to start to get sick again...).
But she's not suffering too much.
Just now, her mother and I were discussing her condition, sotto voce, while she watched a nice soothing episode of Yo Gabba Gabba! when she suddenly shouted, "Everybody stop talking!"
She's at about 85%, I'd say, fluctuating between 75% and 95%, with a nasty cough and just enough of a fever to keep her home from school tomorrow. (She had a week of Spring Break to be sick and she waits until just before school to start to get sick again...).
But she's not suffering too much.
Just now, her mother and I were discussing her condition, sotto voce, while she watched a nice soothing episode of Yo Gabba Gabba! when she suddenly shouted, "Everybody stop talking!"
No comments:
Post a Comment